How do you handle requests from universities or school districts?

The AFJ requires that all requests from universities be submitted through the university’s Office of Sponsored Projects or Foundation Relations Office. The AFJ does not entertain individual classroom requests from schools, and any request must be submitted through the Principal or Superintendent’s office.